Thursday, June 29, 2017

Keeping Cool During Summer w/ Evian

*Product sent courtesy for review thanks to Evian and BrandBacker*
Ah, Summer! A season that most people love, but when it's ridiculously hot, no one is happy. I'm a fan of warmer weather versus cold, but in the Summer when it gets humid, I totally like staying inside with the AC on full blast. Now that we have our daughter here, we want to try and get out a little more, but make sure we all stay comfortable in the heat.  Evian makes it easy to help stay cool, and refresh tiny hands and faces!

Here is some info of the brand:

Evian® Natural Brumisateur Mineral Water Facial Spray gently cleanses and helps refresh baby's skin. From the French Alps, Evian® has a unique balance of minerals, a neutral 7.2 pH, and is free from any chemicals so it won't irritate your baby's delicate skin. Our spray is also propelled by nitrogen, so it's safe for babies and for the environment.
  

As a new mom, chemicals are something I've been trying to stay away from. If you're not an avid reader of my blog, my daughter had open heart surgery on March 1st, so it's been very important to me that I watch how she is in heat, and that I'm not getting nasty chemicals on her skin or near her mouth. 

Evian says, "Moms can use the spray to rinse off sticky fingers and messy faces, during diaper changes, to sooth irritated diaper rash, kid's hair brushing or styling, and many more. There is no limit to your creativity when it comes to your kids, as mom's already know."

This is now a diaper bag staple for us. If we're out and she gets messy, I just spray a little Evian onto a cloth and wipe up her face. She also has sensitive skin and is prone to diaper rashes, and this helps immensely with irritation.

Evian is also very kind to be giving away a diaper bag, as well as several sizes of their sprays! This giveaway goes until June 30th, so be sure to enter here while you still can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)