Friday, September 9, 2016

My First Time Tag

Hi everyone! I was tagged by Mary over at Neon Chipmunk to do the My First Time Tag! I had seen this on YouTube a while ago, and thought it was pretty cool, so when she tagged me, I was even more excited. Keep on reading to see all the questions and my answers!

1. Do you still talk to your first love?
I married mine, so I have no choice lol 

2. What was your first job? 
I was a sales associate at The Body Shop from October 2009 to April 2010

3. What was your first car?
So, I actually don't even have my license yet, but my very first car to learn how to drive was an Infiniti I30. I saved up so much money to get a car, and then it was sadly totaled, but I wasn't the one who totaled it

4. Who was the first person to text you today?
My hubby when he got to work :)

5. Who's the first person you thought of this morning?
Probably my husband and why the hell is he waking me up so early

6. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Winters. She was probably my favorite teacher I ever had. I remembered I saw her a couple years ago at my old job a few times, then one day she stopped in and told me she had breast cancer. I cried my eyes out and haven't seen or heard from her since, so I have no idea if she's ok or not :(

7. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Orlando, Florida

8. Who was your first best friend, and you still talk to him/her? 
If my memory is serving me right, it was Corinne. We used to live like 3 houses away, so we'd always be playing together. Once middle school arrived, I became the weirdo outcast, and she got popular and had tons of friends, so we lost touch. We're friends on Facebook, though

9. Where was your first sleepover?
I have no clue honestly

10. Who was the first person you talked to today?
David, because I was mad at him for waking me up so early lol

11. Who's wedding were you in for the first time?
I've never been in a wedding before

12. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Check my phone to see what time it was

13. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Hanson. I was in 3rd grade, ok? The boyband thing was huge for me then

14. First broken bone?
I've never broken any bone! :D

15. First piercing?
Earlobes, but they closed up years ago

16. First foreign country?
I've never been outside the States, unfortunately

17. First movie you remember seeing in the theaters?
Probably James & the Giant Peach

18. When was your first detention?
I never got detention

19. Who was your first roommate? 
David. We moved in after being together for 2 years and engaged for 1

20. What was the first lesson you ever took? 
I think swim lessons, but they didn't last

21. Who was the first beauty related person you watched on YouTube?
Oh man, it's been so long since I've been watching beauty videos, but I think it was either Michelle Phan or Makeup by TiffanyD

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I'm not cool enough lol, but to anyone reading this, feel free to post your own answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)