Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February 2016 Favorites

*Some links contain affiliate markers*
Hey guys! Another month has passed, and it's time for monthly favorites. I haven't worn much makeup to be honest, because I was trying to focus on my skin. I've been battling a few breakouts, dehydration, and just overall blah-ness with my skin this past month. I have a few things to talk about, so lets see what I loved!

Paula's Choice is a line that seems to be getting more attention these days. I've been using Paula's Choice products for many years, and have quite enjoyed everything I've tried. The Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner is absolutely incredible for my skin these days! Because it's been so fussy lately, I've been trying everything to help it calm down, and this toner makes my skin breathe a sigh of relief. Seriously, it's hydrating, but doesn't make me oily, and it helps to get rid of any extra dirt left on my skin. I'm glad that Paula's Choice is getting noticed more, because it's a great brand. 

You're probably thinking why I have theBalm Nude'tude Palette in my favorites. If you read my Pan That Palette post, you know I'm trying to use this as much as possible because I was never a fan of it. Well, now that I'm making it a point to use this more, I've kinda fallen for it. I knew that would happen! It's definitely got its good points, but it's still not my favorite palette of life, so I'm gonna continue my quest in using this baby up!

Next up is the Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser. I reviewed this along with a few other skincare products here, and this was by far my favorite out of what I reviewed. I love how squeaky clean this makes my skin feel, but it doesn't make it dry and parched. I definitely can't use this everyday though, otherwise I will dry out. Using it 2-3 times a week keeps my skin feeling clean and fresh, and I'm very tempted to buy a full size, even though it's very expensive. 

My last favorite is the Covergirl Oh Sugar! Balm in the shade Taffy. I received this in an Influenster box, and I freakin' love this stuff! I compared this to the Fresh balms that are over $20, and there are many people who say they don't compare. If you ask me, I say they're quite comparable, and they're a heck of alot less money than the Fresh balms. Oh Sugar! smells like Fruit Loops, the color is sheer, but build-able, and it's one of those products you can put on and not have to think about. I love it, and want more. 

Those are the few favorites I have this month! Let me know in the comments what you were loving last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)