Monday, February 8, 2016

Review: Covergirl Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm

*Disclosure* I received product mentioned courtesy of Covergirl and Influenster. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always!

According to their website, Covergirl says:

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.  With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.  Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

Each of these balms cost $7.99, but may vary depending on where you purchase. 

I received the shade 4 Taffy, and for me, it's pretty much my perfect my lips, but better shade. I would describe it as a pink-y mauve shade. I love how it applies; it's very lightweight and comfortable on the lips. The scent reminds me of Fruity Pebbles, and I'm sure not complaining about that! I love fruity scents, and if I'm being bold here, this product definitely reminds me of the Fresh lip balms that cost over $20. This feels almost identical to the ones I've tried with it being so smooth and hydrating. I'm honestly impressed. 

It is pretty sheer as you can see, and I did three swipes in the picture above. I personally am a big fan of these, and the color selection they have is pretty nice too. I'm very tempted to buy different colors, but I'm on a no-buy right now, and to be honest, I really don't need anymore lip products. 

I feel these are a great product, especially since they remind me of the Fresh lip balms. The only difference I can tell is these do not have an SPF in them. Otherwise, the texture and feel are nearly the same. Lasting power isn't that great, but it is a balm, not a lipstick. For the price point, I'd say pick up some if you've been wanting to try the Fresh balms, but don't like their price tag!

Have you tried the CovergirlOh Sugar! Balms yet? what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)