Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 2016 Ipsy Bag: All Eyes On You

*Ipsy link is an affiliate code*
Hi guys! Today I'm going to be sharing with you all what I got in this month's Ipsy bag. It came just a couple days ago, which is early for me honestly. This month was a good one, and the theme is All Eyes On You. 

I think the bag everything came in is so cute! It's got a vinyl feel to it, and the back of it is a pretty blue color. The zipper is at the top of the bag, which I definitely appreciate. 

The first product I received is a travel size of the Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths. I love the Skyn Iceland brand and am currently using a cleanser of theirs that is pretty darn good. I can always use wipes like these. 

Next up is a City Color Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves. It comes with a matte burnt orange, metallic bronze and a champagne highlight color that look pretty nice, but I have yet to swatch them and see how good they are. City color isn't really a brand I've dipped my toes into. 

Next is a Lasting Smiles Lip balm in the scent Peppermint Creme. I love lip balms and have a stash of them that will probably last me for the rest of my life. The cool thing about this brand is that for every one of these lip balms sold, it helps to fund cleft surgeries for children. Every 1,000 sold helps out one child. 

Then we have a Tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in the shade Florence Fig. This is a beautiful color and I'm pretty sure I've gotten one of their lip crayons in a previous bag before. This brand makes some nice products though, so I don't mind having another one!

The last product I received is theBalm Mr. Write(Now) Eyeliner in the shade Jack B. Bronze. I've tried a few theBalm products and haven't been too impressed honestly. The eyeliner I got is broken and fell out when I first opened it, but it's still usable, so I won't bother contacting Ipsy Care about it.

That's everything I got! Not too bad for just $10 a month, if you ask me. If you want your own Ipsy bag, I'd love it if you used my affiliate code here. Like I said, it's just $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get typically 5 deluxe beauty products to try. Occasionally you'll get a full size product, which is pretty nice!

If you're already subscribed, what did you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)