Saturday, January 9, 2016

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2016

Hi guys! I just received the Beautylish Lucky Bag in the mail, and let me tell you, this was pretty expensive, but completely worth it in the end!


The whole Lucky Bag (box?) cost $75 plus $5 for shipping on the Beautylish site. I had done a pre-order the day after Christmas and it was shipped out on January 4th. The only thing with this box was that you had no idea what you were getting. I had read that in previous years, this was worth every penny, so I'm glad I bit the bullet and spent the $80. Here's a list of everything I got, along with their individual prices:

- Wayne Goss The Brow Set: $55
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed: $29
- Nudestix Blur Pencil: Can't find this exact product online, but their other Pencils are $24
- Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette: $40
- Kevin Aucoin The Creamy Glow in shade Tresbelle: $26
- Bioderma 100 ml: $6.95

Total value of the Lucky Box for 2016: $180.95

Ok, so it's pretty safe to say that this is 100% completely worth the $80 I paid! I've never tried Wayne Goss' brushes before, but have been dying to, and I was so close to buying the Becca Ombre Rouge palette last month at Ulta, but put it back last minute. I can't be happier with this Lucky Bag, and I will most likely buy next year's as well!

Did you buy this year's Lucky Bag? What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)