Monday, December 7, 2015

Review: Vivant Skin Care Wink Eye Rejuvenation Cream


*Disclosure* I was given this product to review thanks to Tomoson. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always

Hey guys! Today's review is going to be of the Vivant Wink Eye Rejuvenation Cream. I had never heard of the brand before, but apparently it's been featured in several magazine publications such as Cosmpolitan, Teen People, Allure, Redbook, among others. I was then really excited to give this a try, since I'm always on the hunt for a good eye cream. 

Here is some info on the product:

A high-performance formulation of antioxidant and free radical-fighting ingredients, Wink combines Vitamin A with Oligopeptides, caffeine and grape seed oil to soften fine lines, lighten dark circles, and reduce puffiness. This concentrated, age-defying formulation also leaves skin looking brighter, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.

Ingredients to note:

- Vitamin A: diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet and protects against further photo aging and free radical damage
- Oligopeptides: stimulate the production of naturally-occurring collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin
- Kojic Acid: lightens the skin and prevents pigmentation
- Caffeine: brightens dark circles and eliminates puffiness around the eyes
- Aloe: an anti-inflammatory agent that leaves the delicate eye area soothed
- Oat extracts: soothe the skin, locking in moisture and further protecting the skin
- Grape Seed Oil: helps tighten the skin and is a potent antioxidant and hydrator with anti-inflammatory properties

The Eye Rejuvenation Cream is light pink in color and it's lightweight, but hydrating. It's a tad bit difficult to blend in at times, but I just try to be patient and keeping tapping it into my skin, since you never want to rub the delicate eye area. Once it's applied, I can immediately feel the skin around my eyes becoming more hydrated, and when worn overnight, I wake up to skin that just feels good and looks brighter. I'm not necessarily sure how this does with wrinkles since I don't have any, but I do still have to deal with my dark circles, which for me are hereditary and very hard to get rid of.

Overall, this eye cream is very nice. It has a price tag of $57.50, here on Amazon, which is a bit high, but I always say spend a little more on skincare than makeup. I've been using this religiously at night, and am happy with how the skin around my eyes feels. Would I purchase this myself? Maybe. I do have a bunch of eye creams to use up, as well as some I still have yet to test out and review, so we'll see what happens once those are all gone.

Does this Vivant Wink Eye Rejuvenation Cream sound like something you would like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)