Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist 2015

Hi guys! It's that time of year again, where Sephora has their VIB sale for the holiday season. If you're VIB Rouge, you're one of the lucky ones getting first pick at the sale starting November 6th through the 9th where you'll get 20% off your entire purchase. If you're shopping online (like I will be), the code to use is ROUGE20. VIB members will also receive 20% off but not until November 13th through the 16th. I don't have info yet on what Beauty Insiders will receive and when, but I'll update this post when I find out. Here is a little wishlist I wanted to share with you guys!
This is the Viseart 01 Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette. I've heard nothing but amazing things about this brand, and it is only available online They have 7 different palettes to choose from right now, but this one has been calling my name since I first laid eyes on it, probably over a year ago. It's stunning, and you all know I love my neutral palettes. However, each of their palettes cost a whopping $80! That's a pretty penny to spend on a neutral palette, so this is one that might have to wait. 

The Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a product I've wanted to try for a little while, maybe 6 months or so. I hear that it makes your skin just look amazing because of the retinol in it. This is another pricey product at $105, but I'm sure a little goes a long way, and I'll always spend money on good skincare. 
I love everything that Kat Von D makes. From her old eyeshadow palettes from years ago, to her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, everything I've tried I've been a fan of. This Mi Vida Loca Palette has pretty much every color you would ever need, but the logical side of my brain says I don't need this since I'm more of a neutral girl. All of the reviews I've seen/read have been nothing but positive and at $59, I do feel it's worth the price.
Bite Beauty is a brand that impresses me more and more as I try their products. I've completely fallen in love with their lipsticks, and this year they came out with the Best Bite Rewind. They had a similar set last year which I did get, and was very impressed by. Even though these Matte Creme Lip Crayons are mini sized, the price is only $25, and I feel that's worth it because the quality of Bite products are just amazing. 

This is the Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacinng Clarity Mask. I'm a mask junkie and need to try them all! This is said to be a clarifying and cooling gel mask, and the fact that it's got a bunch of chemical exfoliants makes me happy. As I get older, my skin seems to not be liking physical scrub exfoliators as much as it used to, so I'm always on the hunt for a product that has a chemical exfoliant in it. This one seems promising as I'm pretty sure it's a K-beauty line, and they know how to do skincare! This costs $48, which is fairly high, but I have spent more on masks in the past, so if this works well, it's worth the price!

That's my wishlist for the upcoming VIB sale! My cart is ready for Friday and I'll be making my final decision on everything I want the day before. My wallet hates me already... 

Are you planning on getting anything during the sale? What products are you thinking of getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)