Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ulta & Sephora Haul!

Hey guys! I've had a few products set aside to do a haul post for a little while now, and today I'm sharing with you what I purchased! I went to Ulta because I had a 20% off coupon to use, and I only got one item from Sephora, but it's an exciting one in my opinion!

I didn't NEED dry shampoo, but I was wandering down the aisles and saw that Batiste had little sets with a mini travel sized dry shampoo, for the same $7.99 price tag! I don't really travel for long periods of time, but if I end up going somewhere for a couple days, the little cans are perfect. You all know my love for Batiste is very strong so I got my favorite Tropical scent, then decided to try out the Cherry scent. Even if I end up not liking the smell of Cherry, I won't care because this is hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever tried.

Nyx typically has some amazing lip products, and I already have one of their Intense Butter Glosses in a shade name I can't remember, but it's a fuchsia pink color. I wanted to get some colors that were good for Fall because 95% of my lip product collection are shades of pink. I ended up with the shades Toasted Marshmallow and Spice Cake. While both of these shades are incredibly pigmented and gorgeous, I had a hard time applying these without looking like I was drunk. Maybe I'm applying too much, but these are really hard to work with. The colors are so pretty though, so I'm willing to work with them more. 

Since I was on the hunt for more Fall shades to add to my ever growing lip collection, I decided to try out two of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks in the colors Cherries in the Snow and Plum Velour. Believe it or not, but these are my first ever Super Lustrous lipsticks! I'm sure I've said this before, but I always hated lipsticks until about 2 or so years ago. Now, I'm really into them and want more, lots more. 

The product I got from Sephora is a Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lipstick in the shade Elderberry. This is from their limited edition Frozen Berries collection and boy is it stunning! I even put this lipstick, along with the two Revlon lipsticks, in my favorite Fall Lipsticks post, which you can see in action here. This shade is incredibly vampy for my fair skin, but I love it. It takes a bit of working with the product to make it look nice, but it's totally worth it. The other little Bite box was a 250 point perk with a little baby lipstick and lipgloss.

Is there anything you've hauled recently? I'd love to know what else I need to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)