Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys! It's been quite a few days since my last real post, and I'm sorry for that! I actually started up my own YouTube channel (you can see my first video here!), and I'm considering focusing on that maybe a little more than the blog. Maybe. I'm still figuring out exactly what I want to do. Anyways, a couple days ago I received my Ipsy bag for the month, and of course I have to share what products I got. 

The theme this month is Face Fashion. I think the bag everything came in is super cute too! It's actually a bag I can see myself using, and it's a bit wider than previous Ipsy bags. I just like the style of it for some reason. 

The first product I received is the Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush. I already own a couple brushes from Crown, and they're not awful quality, but they're not great either. I typically use a Beauty Blender for concealer now, so I may save this for putting on eyeshadow bases. 

Next up is the tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in a shade called Nantucket Nude. I feel like this is going to look horrendous on me with my fair skin. It's a shame because swatching it, it feels nice and creamy. I just look bad in nude colors.

Next is the Not Soap, Radio Revitalizing Hand/Body Lotion in the scent The Phoenix. To me, this smells really perfume-y and it makes me sneeze. I haven't tested it out, but I'll probably try it just to see if I have other reactions to it. 

Finally, a product that I'll use, for sure! It's a NYX eyeshadow trio that looks like it was made special for this Ipsy bag, which is pretty neat! The pigmentation isn't that amazing, but I'm sure with a primer it'll be fine. 

Lastly, another darn nail polish *sigh*. I don't know what else to do to get them to stop giving me nail polish! I feel like I get one in every other bag, and I've specifically graded any nail polishes badly in hopes they'll stop sending them. But, it is Formula X, and the shade I got called Ignite is pretty. I just don't wear nail polish regularly, so all the bottles I have are sitting there, probably very sad. 

If you aren't subscribed to Ipsy, you can do so here via my referral link! It only costs $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get usually 5 deluxe sized samples of beauty products sent to you every month.

If you're already subscribed, what did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)