Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Sun Si'Belle Broad Spectrum Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30

*Disclosure* I received this product for review thanks to Tomoson. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing a tinted sunscreen by the brand Sun Si'Belle. I had tried certain tinted sunscreens in the past, but never liked them due to all of them being orange on my fair skin. Lets see if this one worked for me!

Here is a bit about the product from Amazon:

Exposure to ultraviolet light, UVA or UVB, from sunlight accounts for 90% of the symptoms of premature skin aging including wrinkles.  It is important not to strip or dry skin but to gently exfoliate and remove impurities, excess oil and dead skin cells.  Skin must be hydrated and toned to bring back balance and radiance. That's where our new totally natural Sun*Si'Belle moisturizing sunscreen comes in. Non-greasy, non-whitening, light tinted formula provides chemical-free mineral UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, which protects skin from harmful sun rays and prevents sun damage and pigmentation.  Fruit extracts of Pineapple and Papaya provide mild exfoliation to shed dead skin cells and keep your skin fresh with rosy glow.  Sea Kelp provides hydration to your skin all day long.  Ellagic acid, an antioxidant found in raspberries and cranberries, protects against ultraviolet damage by blocking production of matrix metalloproteinase enzymes that break down collagen.  Highly nutritive Tomato is a rich source of Antioxidants like Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Lycopene, Omega 3,6,9, Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc, are essential for treatment and prevention of cutaneous signs of aging, and for reducing UV damage to the skin.

Key benefits:

Light and fast absorbing
Moisturizes and hydrates all day long
Defends skin with mineral SPF 30
Contains antioxidants and age defying ingredients, Hyaluronic acid & CoQ10
Tinted, leaves no white cast
Oxybenzone-free, Toxin-free, Gluten-free, NANO particles free, Paraben-free
EWG Safety Rating 2
Natural and Organic ingredients


Upon first application, I was not a fan of the tint. It's very beige toned, and dark, so I was very nervous applying it to my fair skin. It took me a good 5 minutes to completely blend this into my skin to make sure I had no harsh lines. This did make me look like I had some color to my skin, but it looked very unnatural on me and it was also very greasy. In the directions, it says to apply some powder to cut down on the greasiness, which I did. 

I think it's very silly to have to apply a powder on top of a sunscreen just to keep it from being shiny. I have no idea how makeup wears on top of this as I was too nervous to try that out. I ended up being so oily by the end of the day, I couldn't wait to take a shower and get it off my face. The only upside to this, is it did prevent sunburn. I wore this multiple times outside in alot of sunshine, and my face didn't burn! Other than that, I would stay away from this sunblock if you're pale and very oily like I am. If you have dry skin and a medium skintone, you would probably enjoy this. 

This currently costs $24.99 on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)