Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 Favorites

Hi everyone! I say this pretty much every month, but the year is just flying by. The past couple months have been not so great personally, but they're going by fast, which I'm happy about. It's September now, which means I get to celebrate my 2 year wedding anniversary soon, and there are only 3 more months until my birthday! I didn't wear too much makeup in August, but I do have a few favorites to share with you all.

My first favorite is the Olay Sensitive Body Wash. This stuff is fantastic! Even though the bottle says it's unscented, it still has a very light, clean scent. It's lovely and makes my skin feel soft and clean. I originally bought this for my husband, but I've stolen it from him (not really though, I'm not that mean). 

Next up is the Zamian Super Gold Cacao Pack or mask here in the states. I had gotten this in a Memebox, and only used it a small handful of times in the past. I pulled this out again, and instantly fell in love. First off, it smells like hot chocolate with maybe some rum mixed in. It's delicious smelling, but it makes my skin glow and feel like a baby's bum. Apparently, it's got gold powders in it as well, which makes it seem pretty fancy. 

The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter is a product I started using literally a week before the end of August, so I might be cheating. I've talked about these lip butters before and it's no surprise I like them. This particular one is so incredibly hydrating, and it smells like lemon meringue pie! This is also one of the rare lip butters that don't leave a white cast on my lips, so that's a big plus. 

If you click the picture to make it bigger, you can see that I have a pan of Makeup Geek Starry Eyed Eyeshadow. This is one of the foiled shadows, and boy is this beautiful! It's so shiny and pigmented and makes for a great lid color, and if you have fair skin like I do, you can maybe get away with using this as a cheek highlight, but very lightly of course. 

The last product is the Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush in the shade Bellisima. This is a pretty pink-y coral shade that has a tiny bit of a sheen and looks so pretty on my fair skin. This little sample size was most likely a point perk from Sephora, but now it makes me want to get more of these blushes. 

What were some of your favorites in August?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)