Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 2015 Favorites! + A Life Update

Hey everyone! I haven't worn much makeup this month, nor did I really do much with my skin either. I do have a few things to share with you though that I've really been enjoying so far. 

My first favorite is the it Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+. I used this only a handful of times in July, but boy did I love every single time! The very first time I applied it to my skin, I fell in love. I do plan on writing a full review of this, I'm just not sure when I can. I just absolutely love it, it's good with my oily skin, and it didn't break me out. 

Another it Cosmetics product is their No. 105 Airbrush Blending Crease brush. If you want a blending brush that's as soft as baby bunny fur and is one of the most effective blending brushes ever, buy this, like yesterday. I honestly think that this is now my all-time favorite blending brush to apply shadows to the crease or just to blend out harsh lines. It does it all. It's only $14 too, and if you're a lucky Platinum member at Ulta and receive their 20% off coupons, it works on these. I want to now switch out all my blending brushes for this brush, that's how much I love it. 

Next up we have a lip balm from the brand MyChelle, and it's their Love Your Lips Lip Treatment in the scent Black Currant Pomegranate. This smells lovely, feels amazing on the lips, and acts as a great primer for matte lipsticks. This is such a huge container too, and I see it lasting quite a while for me. 

My last favorite of the month is the Colourpop Lippie Stix in the shade Go Fish. I wrote a review of the two Lippie Stix I own here, and I'm a huge fan. For only $5 they're amazing quality. This one is a Hyper Glossy finish, so the wear time isn't the greatest, but I love this vibrant coral red shade. It's perfect for Summer, and has barely left my purse. 

What have you been loving in July? 

*Life Update* If you read my blog on a pretty regular basis, you may remember a few weeks ago I posted that my husband and I were pregnant. I took that post down, because about two weeks later, we unfortunately found out that we are no longer expecting. It came as a pretty big shock to us, and we're still grieving our loss. It's why I haven't really posted anything beauty related on here, because in all honesty, I just haven't cared. It's going to be hard for a little while, so please bear with me as I go through this process. I've been trying to pre-write some posts ahead of time so I can get some content out for you guys, but it's been pretty hard. I love each and every one of my followers and I want to do my best, but right now, I just need some time. I hope you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)