Friday, July 31, 2015

Go Back to School with SinfulColors! A Class Act

*Disclosure* Products were provided complimentary for review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always!

Hey everyone! I have an exciting post for you today where I'll be sharing 10 colors from the new back to school 2015 line from SinfulColors called A Class Act. There are 27 colors total in this collection and I was able to pick out 10. 

Here is a bit about this collection from SinfulColors:
Get ready to hit the books and go back to school in style with the latest collection for Back To School from SinfulColors, A Class Act. The extensive array of fresh shades are perfectly on-trend with the latest fall fashions and will ensure that your mani is top of the class. Dusty pastels and pops of color come in a demi-matte finish that feels soft yet looks striking and is deserving of nothing but straight A's.  Denim blues and ready-to-burst brights capture an effortlessly cool and rebellious vibe, while shimmering silvers, purples and teals with eye catching 3D glitters look just as chic during a night out on the town as they do in class the next day.

Top row from left to right: Glass Pink, Pink Break, 24/7, RADient, Energetic Red

Bottom row from left to right: Truth or Lavendare, Purple Diamond, Ice Dream, Why Not, Ice Blue

You can probably see a theme with me, I love my pinks and purples. Usually I'm not a fan of blue, but that Ice Dream glitter polish will look so nice over the Why Not shade. Pink is my all-time favorite color so naturally I had to get 4 different shades. 





These are all of the colors that will be available in August and September 2015. You might already be seeing them pop up here and there, but I haven't seen them in my stores yet. SinfulColors is sold for only $1.99 so it's incredibly affordable, and is sold at Walgreen's and other mass retailers. Even though I don't always have my nails done, I've always been a fan of SinfulColors, so I know these will be awesome. 

If you want to learn more about the brand, check them out on their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

What do you think of this collection? Will you be picking any of the shades up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)