Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hello everyone! I received my Ipsy bag in the mail yesterday, which for me seems late. I usually get them pretty early and have it in my mailbox before I get the tracking code email. This time was different, but I'm actually happy with what I got, so that makes up for it!

The theme this month is called Jetsetter, so I guess it's based off travel-friendly products. I'm not a big travel person, but I will probably get use out of everything here. I think the bag is adorable this month! Ipsy sent out different designs on this canvas style bag, and mine says, VIP: Very Important Products. So cute, and I will most likely use this if I ever go anywhere, or just keep it in my purse. 

The first product I got is the Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil in the color Tantalizing Taupe. The color seems a little bit dark, but I think I can work with it. I don't typically use brow pencils, just clear gel to keep them in place, but I will give this a go and see if I like it. 

Next up is the Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205. I can never get enough of blending brushes, and this one feels so stinking soft! I can't wait to wash this and see if it's good. 

The Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial Mask was a product I redeemed my points for. For such a tiny container, this cost me 500 points. I will probably only get 1 use out of this, so it better be a miracle worker for my skin!

Next is The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream. You all know I'm a skincare freak, so I can always use a good moisturizer. It says it's for all skin types but with it having shea butter and jojoba oil, it may be greasy for my oily skin. I will use it for sure, but probably only at night. 

The Not Your Mother's De Ja Vu 'Do Style Extender didn't seem that interesting at first. However, it comes in a red apple and berry scent, which is heavenly and I think I can just use it as a leave-in conditioner. It says it's supposed to block humidity and repel dirt and oil, so I'm definitely intrigued to see if it actually does that. 

The last product I received is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil with 2 bonus samples of the Revolution High-Color Lipgloss. I love Urban Decay as a brand, but never really got into lining my lips. I'm definitely curious to try it out and I'm a lipgloss girl, so the little bonus samples were a nice surprise. 

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with this month's bag, even when I thought I wouldn't be. I can't wait to try everything and see what next month's bag will be like! If you're not subscribed to Ipsy, you can do so here with my referral link. You get 4-5 deluxe sized samples, with the occasional full-sized product, for only $10 a month plus shipping for some. Like I said, I'm surprisingly really happy with what I got, and I think Ipsy is just great. There are some months that are meh, but they typically make up for it at some point! 

If you're already subscribed to Ipsy, what did you get in your bag?

2 comments:

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)