Monday, March 23, 2015

Review: Dermalogica PreCleanse Oil & Wipes #DoubleCleanse

*Disclosure* Both products were sent to me by Dermalogica and iFabbo. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always.

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing two products from the brand Dermalogica, their PreCleanse Oil and PreCleanse Wipes. I haven't used this brand since I went to cosmetology school, which has been about 7 years! I always liked what I tried and I'm excited to get reacquainted with the brand again. 

You can expand the picture to read how these products work. I tried the wipes first to remove my makeup, and I didn't really care for them. Then, stupid me, I realized that you add water to the wipe and use it on your face again. I might like them better like that, but I have used them to remove swatches. In that way, they work really well. 

The PreCleanse Oil was a new product to the line when I was about half way through cosmetology school, and I had only used it a few times then. I love this oil as it removes makeup like a dream, and you can use it over your eyes to remove eye makeup. Once you add a little bit of water, it removes every little trace of makeup to may have on. I always follow up with my regular cleanser, but you don't necessarily have to with this oil. It makes my skin feel super soft, clean and hydrated after I'm finished with my cleansing routine.

you can find these products on the Dermalogica website, but Ulta does carry the brand as well. 

Have you tried anything from Dermalogica before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)