Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hello everyone! I got home late last night from work and my wonderful husband had my Ipsy bag package waiting for me on my side of the sofa (he's adorable like that). I did open the bag, but it was late, and I was pooped, so I didn't get a good look at the products until this morning. 

The theme this month is called Floral Fantasy, and I quite like the bag the products came in. it's very Spring-y and has a vinyl feel to it. 

The first product I received is the Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer in the medium shade. I'm all for trying out new concealers, but this shade is just too dark for me. I may be able to mix it with something else, but I don't really want to have to do that. I'll still give it a go sometime and see if I can make it work. 

The next product is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion. You all know I love my skincare and always want to try new things. I'm definitely excited to try this out closer to Summer, but as I'm writing this, I'm noticing the bottle I have barely has any product in it! I held it up to the window and it's not even half full, only about 1/3. The product is sealed so I can't blame that on leaking, but it's disappointing that I won't get as much use out of this like I was expecting. 

We have another skincare product from Pur-Lisse Beauty and it's the Pur-Delicate Gentle Soymilk Cleanser & Makeup Remover. I will definitely get use out of this, but only at night since my skin will start to get more oily as it warms up outside. This product is filled up all the way ;)

Next up is the NYX Butter Lipstick in the shade Hunk. I love NYX and I already have a couple of these butter lipsticks, but this is just so dark! It's not a very Spring-like color, but it also might not work for my skintone. We will see. I was hoping for the pink shade they were also sending out.

The last product I received is the Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter. I'm not the biggest face highlighter person (I glow enough usually), so I will probably just use this as an eyeshadow. It's a beautiful pink shade that I think will look nice. 

Overall, I'm happy this month! I wish the Dr. Brandt product was filled up but I can still use it. For just $10 a month, plus shipping for some, these bags are awesome. If you want to sign up, you can do so here with my referral link!

If you already get Ipsy bags, what did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)