Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 Favorites

Hey everyone! I'm so glad February is over and March is here! February was a rough month for my husband and I. We both got the flu hardcore and we both also had car troubles costing us a small fortune to take care of. It's safe to say I'm happy to see a new month with hopefully better days ahead. Anyway, it's time to share some of the products I was really enjoying despite being on my deathbed for a week. 

The first product I have to share my love for is the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. This was practically my savior once I was feeling better enough to start taking care of my skin again. Being sick made my skin horrendously dry and it was flaking so bad. I started using this morning and night, but now I'm only using it occasionally when I feel my skin needs it. After using this for a couple days, my skin was back to normal. This bottle is just a deluxe sample that I probably got as a gift with purchase. 

Next up we have the Smashbox O-Gloss. This is a baby sample that came in a Sephora lip kit, but this past month I've been using it nearly everytime I go to work! This is a gloss that's supposed to turn your perfect shade of pink, and it really does. At first it starts out clear, then as you rub it onto your lips, it turns the prettiest shade of a light berry-pink, at least on me it does. It's also incredibly hydrating and not sticky at all. This is probably one of my favorite glosses I've ever used, and I will most likely buy a full size at some point. 

Next we have the Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel.  I did a review on this here, and I really flipping love this stuff! It's definitely a gel formula, but it's one of the most moisturizing gels I've come across. It just glides on the skin perfectly, and I've really seen a positive difference since using this.

The Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara has been amazing for me. The wand is curved and has rubber bristles, and I just love it when I'm having a natural/light makeup day and just want a little something on my lashes. It doesn't make them va-va-voom or anything, but it separates and lengthens really well for me. 

The Tarte Tartelette Palette was definitely my go-to in February. I plan on doing a review very soon of it, but I've fallen in love with matte shadows all over again because of this little baby. The colors are beautiful, they blend easily and look stunning with my hazel (mostly brown, but they turn green) eyes. 

My last favorite is the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. I had to get rid of another primer I was using (you'll see in my empties soon!) because it just was not working for me. This is a sample that I probably got with one of my Lorac Pro palettes, but it's a generous size that I think will last quite a while. A little goes a very long way.

What were you all loving in February? 

Also, I want to remind everyone that my Borghese giveaway ends tonight! It is for US residents only, but make sure to get your entries in before it's too late!

2 comments:

  1. The Tartelette palette has been on my wishlist. Think it is an awesome palette as I love matte neutrals. I am only allowing myself one palette a month so maybe I will get this. Can't wait to see your review on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would get this at some point! It really is beautiful. I think I'm going to post my review either today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)