Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale Haul!

Hey guys! It's that time of year again when Sephora has their yearly sale for VIBs and VIB Rouges. The sale did end on the 10th but naturally, I bought quite a few goodies that I'm really excited to share with you guys. It's safe to say that I don't need anything beauty related for a long while! I think after the holiday's are over, it's spending ban time. Anyway, onto the products!

The first product I knew I wanted to get was the Bliss Buttah-Bling! trio. I love body butters, especially this time of year and I do love the Bliss body butters alot. (I still love The Body Shop ones too!) This set comes with 3 different scents: Lemon+Sage, Blood Orange+White Pepper, and Grapefruit+Aloe. I can't wait to use these when the weather gets super cold because I know these will be ultra hydrating.

I debated on whether or not to get a backup Beauty Blender, so when I was looking online I came across this set. It's got two of the original Beauty Blenders plus a liquid Blender Cleanser and it only cost $39.95. With the extra 20% off, I figured it was worth it. Now I'm stocked with Beauty Blenders for quite a while!


Next up is the Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette. I wanted to purchase this online, but by the time I could get on the site, it said it was sold out. I didn't need this, but I only have one other Tarte blush from a kit last year, so I wanted to broaden my horizons. Luckily, I went to the Sephora inside JC Penny near me, and they had a couple of these left in stock, so I snatched it up. 

Bite Beauty has been a brand that I've really wanted to get more into. I bought their limited edition rose lip gloss library and love that alot. This is the Best Bite Remix set which has 4 of their High Pigment Lip Pencils in the colors Pomegranate, Rhubarb, Sable and Winterberry. I'm so excited to try these because EmilyNoel on YouTube raved about this set, and I trust everything she says. 

Next up is nothing fancy, but I needed a pencil sharpener for my eyeliner pencils. I have a really old one that my mom gave me, but I think it's dying on me. It was time for an upgrade.

Then we have a brush set. This is the Sephora Collection Natural Resources: Everyday Eye Brush Set. I feel like I'm getting bored with the eye brushes I have, and I'm always on the hunt for brushes that work well.


Last few things! I haven't bought any of my beloved Philosophy Shower Gels lately, and this one in the scent Peppermint Stick smells so awesome, seriously, I could eat it! (I won't though, no worries!) I also wanted to pick up the Fresh Cream Body Lotion because of Jaclyn Hill on YouTube. I'll admit, I never really tried any of Philosophy's body creams, and this one definitely smells amazing, but I have yet to try it, so I can't say if it's hydrating or not.

The last product I decided to buy was a total splurge. It's the much talked about Nars Kabuki Ita Brush. Yes, this brush was $55, and yes I fell for the hype. I don't know what it is, but if something gets talked about so much, I tend to want to try it out. It was sold out for ages, and I guess for the sale, Nars decided to put it out again. Of course it's sold out now, but maybe they'll bring it back again. I hope this is as good as I've been hearing it is. 

What did you pick up during the VIB sale?

2 comments:

  1. The Bliss kit and the Bite set is definitely on my list. Although I really didn't use my bite set from last year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd still get it if you can! It's such a great lip set

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)