Friday, November 21, 2014

Review: Be A Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing a product that I received in my most recent Ipsy bag, the Be A Bombshell Eye Base in the color Submissive. I don't usually review products from Ipsy bags, but this one is special to me, so read on!

As far as I can tell, you can only get Be A Bombshell products on their website. Their eye bases cost $14, so this product itself payed for my Ipsy bag, plus some! 

When I first saw I was getting this, I was happy but I do have quite a bit of eye bases that need more love than they already get. Once it was in my hands, I changed my tune a bit. I used it the very next day after receiving it and was super impressed with how it looked on the lids. You can apply it with your fingers, but I prefer to use a brush to help with blending. It applies evenly and is super creamy and easy to work with. 


The color is so beautiful! At first I thought it was going to be like the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, but this base has more gold to it. The first time I used it, I did use shadow over the top of it and my look lasted my whole work day. I do have to use a primer first because I do get oily eyelids. The second time I used this, I used it on its own with just some shadow in the crease. By the end of the day it still looked nice, but just a little faded, so I do think this works a bit better when shadow is applied over the top. 

Overall, I'm really impressed with this eye base! I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I do, even though I was excited to receive it. Would I buy more? I'm not sure yet. Like I said above, I do have quite a few bases and cream shadows to use up, so if I do want more of these, I'm gonna have to use up what I have first. 

Remember, when you sign up with Ipsy, you receive a beauty bag every month for only $10, and alot of times you get a product that's worth more than the whole bag itself!

What's your favorite eye base/cream shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)