Monday, September 8, 2014

Bronzed Chrome Look feat. Maybelline, Urban Decay & Lorac

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be posting a look that I wore on Labor Day. I actually had work that day (yay for working in retail!) and wanted to make myself look nice. I've been wanting to use my Maybelline Color Tattoos more and Bad to the Bronze hasn't gotten much love, until this look!


I started out priming my eyes like always, then took the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and blended it on my lids using a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. 

After that, I took the Color Chrome from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette and put that all over my lids as well. This looks so stinking beautiful, which you'll see in a bit. 

I mixed the colors Naked2 and Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette and ran that through my crease while also blending out any harsh lines. 

I went back to the Pro 2 Palette and mixed Buff and Snow for my highlight.

I finished off the look with mascara, and I was good to go! Also, sorry for my horrible under-eye circles! I don't think I got good sleep the night before.

I really love how this look came out and I think the Color Tattoo really helped the Chrome color stand out a bit more. I'm definitely going to be playing around more with my Color Tattoos and see what I come up with!

What do you think of this look?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I love that Lorac palette

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I'm excited to wear it more in the Fall!

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous! My bad to the bronze hasn't gotten much use lately either- I really need to pull it back out! The lorac 2 palette looks amazing too! Gosh I'm trying so hard to convince myself that I don't need it.... but that navy shade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it! I think it's a very versatile palette that you'll get alot of use out of!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)