Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ulta Haul!

Hey guys! I know, another haul. I was trying out a spending ban, but failed miserably! Ulta was having a 40% off sale on some different brands, and there was a palette that I wanted since before it came out. Plus if you spent $60, you got an extra 300 points, which is pretty awesome. Anyways, lets see what goodies I got!

Thanks to Kate Spitz' review, I was dying to get the Lorac Pro 2 Palette even more so than I had thought. I'm obsessed with the original palette, so naturally I had to get this sometime, and while Ulta was having a sale with extra points, I figured it was time. I have yet to play with the colors, but I plan on doing a separate review and possibly some looks. 

Now I mentioned a few of the brands sold at Ulta were 40% off so I had to take advantage of that sale. Neutrogena was one of them and I did buy their Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. Sorry it's not pictured, I forgot! It's pretty much my favorite eye makeup remover next to the Lancome Bi-Facil. That stuff is mucho expensive, so this is a great alternative!

I really wanted to try the L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara pretty much since it came out as well. I think the idea behind it is so cute and I've heard mixed reviews so I'm excited to try it and see what I think. I didn't really NEED this since I have a ton of mascaras to use, but I may bust this open sooner than some of my others I have. I had a code for 20% off of one item and this was the item that got the extra discount.

I was curious about the NYX Butter Lipsticks even though I'm not a huge lipstick girl. I ended up with the colors Cotton Candy and Fizzies. Alot of the colors were sold out so it was slim pickings, but I'm still excited to try these. I hear good reviews overall, so I have high hopes. 

I definitely had to pick up another one of the NYX Butter Glosses and I ended up with Peaches and Cream. Again, alot of these were sold out and the one I really wanted was so I chose this instead. I haven't tried this particular one yet, but I'm already a huge fan of these glosses. 

The last product I purchased is the NYX High Definition Photo Concealer Wand and I got the color Fair. I've heard good thing about this concealer and I'm always looking for a good one. With the discount it only came to $3, so even if I don't like it, it's not a huge loss. 

What are some things you hauled recently?

9 comments:

  1. Oh man, hopefully you can get it! Used it today, and so far I'm happy! Hopefully I can post a review sometime next week when I can get good use out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had shops like Sephora or Ulta in the UK. All I see are posts about them and the great stuff people pick up. it makes me so jealous!

    rhisadultlife.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! :( Maybe someday Ulta and Sephora will come over there! I think Sephora now does shipping to the UK, so check on that!

      Delete
  3. I hope you love the Lorac pro 2 palette as much as I do! I have a tutorial of my favorite look coming on my blog tomorrow.

    katespitz.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to see it! Today is the second time I used it, and I can tell it'll be in my favorites post ;)

      Delete
  4. (don't know if my other comment went through, but--

    great haul! Definitely want to hear your thoughts on the Lorac 2 palette! I've heard some mixed things so far....

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I love it! I'm hoping to get my review up sometime next week.

      Delete
  5. You picked up some goodies. I was just looking at a review of the Miss Manga. I want to try that and the Butterfly Effect mascara. I'm on the fence about buying the Lorac 2. sigh
    Tiki | Grow It Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Butterfly Effect mascara too that I have yet to try. I'm definitely a mascara junkie ;)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)