Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Palette: Look #3

This is going to be my third and final look with the Lorac Pro 2 Palette. I'm really enjoying using it alot and like I've said before, the looks you can create are endless!



I first primed my eyes like always, then I started out by placing the color Silver on the inner half of my lids. Since I wanted to go out of my neutral comfort zone, I took Navy and placed that on the outer half of my lids and gently through my crease. I then, very lightly, took Lt. Brown and blended that through my crease. You can barely tell it's there, but I wanted it to be very subtle. I mixed together Buff and Snow as my highlight, added mascara and I was done! I can't remember which mascara I used, but I don't like how it makes my lashes look here. I do however, really like how the shadows look together! I probably could've blended a little more, but hey, I'm no professional! Just a girl who's obsessed with makeup ;)

Have you guys checked out the Pro 2 Palette yet?

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue in the palette. Great look

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)