Monday, June 24, 2013

Influenster June 2013- Something Blue Bridal VoxBox 2013


Hey everyone! I was so excited when I got an email from Influenster saying I'll be receiving the Something Blue VoxBox! This box is for people who are getting married themselves or are attending a wedding this Summer. I'm sure you all have read already, but I'm getting married in September so this came at the perfect time! So let me show you what I got and what first impressions I had.

This is everything I got in the box, so there's a good mix of stuff here!

The product I was actually most excited to receive is the Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. Apparently it has Bluverite technology that creates the optical effect of instantly whiter teeth, with results that last for hours. I have yet to try this toothpaste, but I'm very curious to see if it works. A bottle of this toothpaste retails for $7.99.

I also was very excited to see two packages of Q-tips Precision Tips. They're made with pointed tips at both ends with 100% pure cotton. These are good for touching up eyeliner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures. I'm looking to use these for when I do my nails. I'm complete rubbish at painting my nails and get nail polish all over my cuticles so maybe these will help me. A package of these retails for $2.59 to $3.35.

I'm a little nervous about these Kiss everEZlashes. I've never used false lashes before, but these come with a little thing of lash glue and an applicator, so I may try them and see how they are. A package of these retails for $4.98 .


I also received a package of Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions. These are supposed to help with ball of foot pain and the slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps avoid toe scrunch. I'm honestly not sure if I'll try these. I don't wear heels and I'm most likely wearing flat sandals for my wedding, so I might not need these. A package of these retails for $6.99.

I then received a little packet of Urgent RX Fast Powder in lemon-lime flavor. These little packets have a fast-acting flavored powder medication in them. I'm curious to try this if I do end up getting  a headache. One packet retails for $1.39.

The last thing I received is a catalog for MyTrio Rings. The rings are very nice, but David and I already have our rings. He bought my engagement ring and wedding band together because it was cheaper that way, and I bought him the black tungsten ring he wanted as his wedding band. It was a nice thought to include this, though. 

Overall, I like what I received in this box and I'm excited to try everything out!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lucky you, looks like some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited to see these nice goodies! Can't wait to try everything out

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)