Saturday, June 29, 2013

30 Day June Blog Challenge- Day 29: Goals For The Next 30 Days



Now for today's blogging challenge, we have to write down what goals we have for the next 30 days.

- I'd like to lose some weight. I don't really have a set goal like 5 pounds or 10 pounds, I really want to lose just a bit, especially with my wedding coming up.

- I'd really like to post more on my blog. With this blogging challenge, I proved to myself that I can blog everyday. I'm not sure if I want to blog every single day, but I'd like to work up to that.

- I'd like to have a more positive outlook on things. I can be so unhappy about things and I'm at the point where I feel like if I can think more positive, then things will get better. It's going to be tough, but I'm going to try.

- I'm also hoping I can figure out more wedding planning stuff. We're having some issues with the location and whatnot, so I'm hoping my mom and I can figure out a place where we can have the wedding and reception. September 14th is coming up!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFiFizwqYMtl2ASZdO_DXtzzv6upYpmXHvdmmTY4revVaq26fGwpwg2o1SNExxkFn4otXNc11Y3h78M5UWIv4fSj6FjDpDQWgcfsgNUZueFGxdSklOU4Ug66CWRvo0gY0eGYlcMltQ55k/s1600/blog-challenge.png

2 comments:

  1. I want to put "happiness" on my goal too. Join us in the July Blogging Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'll join in :/ I may though, just not sure yet!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)