Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 Day June Blog Challenge- Day 25: People are Fascinating



So today's post for the blogging challenge is to talk about a person who fascinates you and why.

This is going to sound so bad, but no one in particular fascinates me! I find alot of people fascinating in their own ways. I'm a people watcher, which I know can sound weird, and I always tend to find something fascinating about them whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. I've always been fascinated by why people do the things they do and their little quirks, which is why I can't really think of one person in particular.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFiFizwqYMtl2ASZdO_DXtzzv6upYpmXHvdmmTY4revVaq26fGwpwg2o1SNExxkFn4otXNc11Y3h78M5UWIv4fSj6FjDpDQWgcfsgNUZueFGxdSklOU4Ug66CWRvo0gY0eGYlcMltQ55k/s1600/blog-challenge.png

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am a people watcher but I find many people fascinating for one reason or another

    ReplyDelete
  2. New commenter/follower from
    http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)