Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day June Blog Challenge- Day 13: Oh The Places I'd Go



Day 13 of the challenge is to talk about somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

When I was younger, I always dreamed of moving to California. I loved how beautiful California seemed with the nice weather and scenery. Plus, famous people live there! 

Now that I'm older, I still think of California, but really only as a visiting place, especially San Diego. I also really, really, really, really wanna visit Italy! I wanted to go there for my honeymoon, but it's way too expensive, and I'm broke. Maybe someday... 

I really wanna just travel the whole world. Something in me wants to get out there and explore places I've never been. A girl can dream, right? 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFiFizwqYMtl2ASZdO_DXtzzv6upYpmXHvdmmTY4revVaq26fGwpwg2o1SNExxkFn4otXNc11Y3h78M5UWIv4fSj6FjDpDQWgcfsgNUZueFGxdSklOU4Ug66CWRvo0gY0eGYlcMltQ55k/s1600/blog-challenge.png

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to live in Cali when I was a kid too! I blame 90210.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I never watched 90210. I was just always intrigued with California!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)