Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Review: belVita Breakfast Biscuits

 



Hey everyone! When I received my Sugar N' Spice Influenster VoxBox, I was so excited to see these belVita Breakfast Biscuits in the box! Anytime I get food, I'm a happy girl. I love food. Anyways, I wanted to give you guys a review of these because they were pretty awesome!

This is the package I received in the box. These retail for $3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits. For some reason, I thought the individual biscuits would be smaller so I was very surprised when I opened the package and they were long and oval shaped. They looked like flat cookies. I got the cinnamon Brown Sugar flavor which I'm super happy with because that flavor is delicious! I ate these when I got home from running errands and wanted a snack. Apparently these are a very good source of fiber and B-vitamins and they contain no high fructose corn syrup, which is great, because that stuff is so bad for you. I ate these with a glass of milk and dunked them in the cup like I would a cookie. I even gave my fiance one because he was staring at the package. He loved them too! I might consider buying these in the future because they're very good for on-the-go and they're surprisingly very filling. 


 I posted this picture on Twitter so they know how much I like them! 

Please don't forget to enter my giveaway! There's still 4 more days left to enter!

*Disclaimer: I received the belVita Breakfast Biscuits complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are 100% honest and my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)