Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 2013 Favorites!

Hi guys! It's the end of yet another month which means it's time for my monthly favorites! I don't have too many favorites this month again, but the few things I do have, I've been absolutely loving! So lets get started!


The first product I've been loving is the Cocoa Butter Body Butter from The Body Shop. The skin on my legs has been super dry lately and this body butter has been a miracle worker to soften them and just make them feel better. I'm in love with how this smells too!

My next favorite has been the Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in the color Fair. There were a few days this past month where I felt my skin needed some extra coverage and this was my go-to. I've probably mentioned before that I don't like foundation, so I prefer tinted moisturizer or BB creams. I just dot this on my face with my hands and rub it in a little, then I take my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend everything else in. This matches my skin very well and definitely gave me the extra little coverage I needed.

Next, I've been loving the Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in the color Blackest Black. When I first tried this mascara, I hated it! It made my lashes look spidery and thick, which I wasn't happy with. Then I thought to layer my favorite mascara of all time, BareMinerals Flawless Definition, over top of this, and I fell in love. I had the length I wanted, but then the BareMinerals one helped to get rid of the spidery, thick look. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to layer the BareMinerals mascara on top of any mascara I use because nothing has ever come close to it!

I've also been loving the Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream. I've been using this at night and I have to say, this makes my eye area feel so soft and nice! The smell of this is a little bit much, but it wears off after a little while. I bought this at Sephora a while ago in a kit with some other Korres products, but I can't find this sold by itself on the site now. Of course, something I end up really loving gets discontinued :(

Then I've been loving the Maybelline Color Whisper in the color Pink Possibilities. I talked about this a little in my recent haul post here, but this little baby is amazing! It's so moisturizing, and gives a sheer wash of color, but you can definitely build up the color as well. I'm so glad I got this, and I'm gonna have to get a few more once my spending ban is over!

L to R: body butter, eye cream, tinted moisturizer, color whisper
Well, that's everything! I hope you all enjoyed this post and comment below what your favorites have been!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. great products! I have heard a lot of great raves about the Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer. Want to try but don't think it is available here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn. Canada is really weird with certain products. I can only find Sonia Kashuk products in Target here. Not sure if you have Targets up in Canada.

      Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the little review on Sonia Kashuk's Tinted Moisturizer! Her eye makeup remover is amazing!

    Check out my February favorites sometime!

    Kendra :)
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try her eye makeup remover sometime! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)