Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to wish all my lovely followers a very merry Christmas! I can't wait to go over to my parent's house with my fiance and have an awesome dinner (with chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert!). We went over to his mom's house last night for Christmas Eve dinner and took a bunch of pictures, and I wanted to share one with you guys!

I know, I look really tired, but I had been at work since 6:30 in the morning, and when I got home, I just changed and we went up to his mom's house. Anyways, this is my fiance, David! I don't think I've ever shown a picture of him, so this is the first time you're meeting him really. And the cute puppy (well, she's about 15 years old), is Gizmo. Everyone calls her Gizzy and she's so stinkin' cute! She can be a little grumpy pants, but hey, she's an old lady now!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)