Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: bareMinerals Glimmer eyeshadow in Desire

I don't even wanna count how many bareMinerals eyeshadows I have, but it's way too many! Today I was going through my collection and this one eyeshadow popped out at me, so I figured I'd wear it to work. Boy is it a pretty color! The pictures really don't do it justice.

So this is in the color Desire and to be honest, I'm not sure it's available anymore because I can't find it on Sephora or the Bare Escentuals website but this is such a pretty color and I'm sure there's some kind of dupe out there for it. I'm just obsessed with bareMinerals eyeshadows. They last forever so the $14 price tag is a really good deal and I've had alot of the colors I have now since I was a teenager! Anyways, in the jar this looks like a pretty, shimmery champagne-y color with a hint of pink to it and swatched on my hands and on the lids it's even more pretty! Once I had this on, it's this stunning rose gold color that complimented my skin very well. I'd show you a picture of this on my eyes, but I already washed my face and everything. Here's a swatch of it though!

I tried messing with my camera a bit because every picture I was taking made everything look white but this was the best shot. You can probably (hopefully!) see that it is a very pretty rose gold color. I didn't wear any eyeliner with this because I was in a bit if a rush, but with a bit of a medium brown eyeliner, it would look very nice. I just put on some mascara and a little bit of a highlight color on my browbone and I was set. I don't remember the last time I used this eyeshadow to be honest, but I might reach for it more because it looks beautiful on it's own and when I'm in a rush to do my makeup!

I hope this was a good review and I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving :)

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try a bare minerals eye shadow! Thanks for the review!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try one! $14 may sound expensive, but they last for years and years so it's definitely an investment!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow :) following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so nice, I hope they still make it!

    Mandy
    http://bunnygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it can be found on Ebay or something. I can't find it on Sephora or the Bare Minerals website :/

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)